Watch the recording below
Summary of the Forum
We began by discussing ‘The 3 key data challenges facing UK property in 2021’, delivered by our Managing Director Rob Chapman, in which we covered:
• Challenge 1 – Data Collection – What are the ramifications when data collection is inaccurate? How can we combat the growing threat of Fraud through good practices?
• Challenge 2 – Data Verification – How much progress has the industry really made in the last 10 years? What modern technologies are available to the industry to upgrade data quality?
• Challenge 3 – Data Management – How do challenges 1 & 2 affect data reporting and sharing downstream? What impact did Covid remote working have on data management practices?
Then we moved on to an insightful discussion with our panellists, being sparked by audience questions. In fact, we ran out of time to answer them all!
The topics covered were:
• The panellists shared some of their favourite technologies and successful digital transformation projects they’ve seen over the last year
• The importance of designing technology interactions from the customer requirements backwards, rather than from the business’ needs forwards
• The panel’s views on how we can move towards a central repository for data across the industry, to realise new efficiencies and reduce data collection costs
• …and many more
Discuss the topics further with the Finch team
If you’d like to see how Finch can help with the challenges outlined in this Forum, click the book a demo button at the top of this page!